Balanitis is inflammation of the glans penis and is a common condition affecting an estimated 3-11% of males. Balanitis can occur in males at any age.
1) Does Insurance cover Circumcision?
If you have a medical problem with your foreskin, insurance may cover the cost of circumcision surgery. Call today for a consultation. Our team of experts will work with you to help determine if you have a medical condition that may qualify for insurance-covered circumcision surgery.
2) Are there any side effects of Circumcision?
Laser circumcision ensures no risk of infection, haemorrhage, or other common side effects associated with conventional circumcision.
3) What is the recovery time after Circumcision?
Circumcision is a day care procedure. You can go home same day after couple of hours. You can return to normal work routine in 24 hours.
4) Can Circumcision be performed under local anesthesia?
Both normal circumcision and laser circumcision may be performed under local, regional or general anesthesia. No overnight hospital stay is required for circumcision.
5) Intercourse after Circumcision procedure?
Wait for atleast three weeks is advised after the procedure.
Dr Vineet Malhotra – Best Urologist, Sexologist and Penile Implants Expert Doctor
Dr Vineet Malhotra has 17 years of Urological surgical experience and is India’s BEST Sexologist and best Urologist. Dr Malhotra has had an illustrious profile. Having being recognized with a gamut of Awards and Recognition. Dr Vineet has risen leaps and bounds in the field of Sexology, Urology and Penile Implants, making him an expert urologist and sexologist in Delhi and all over India.
* MBBS from JNMC, Wardha, in the year 1995. Masters in General Surgery and DNB in Urology and Andrology.
* He is now a practicing Sexologist and Microsurgeon, specialising in the field of
* Surgery for Male Sexual Dysfunction, Infertility and Endourology.
* Conducted numerous Penile Implants Surgeries
* Expert in Shock Wave Therapy to Cure Erectile Dysfunction.
* Expert in Laser Circumcision to cure Phimosis and Cosmetic Circumcision ( Mushroom Head).
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
Gautam Gupta, 44 years old
I was suffering from Prostate issues. Dr. Malhotra was very thorough with my treatment. I had to undergo a surgery by Laser which he conducted. I am now fully treated and can comfortably rate Dr Vineet Malhotra as the best urologist in Delhi,India
I was having fewer sperms in my semen, due to which we were unable to conceive a child. We came to Dr. Vineet, after doing some tests, he advised for the TESE technique and retrieved healthy sperms from my body and those were implanted in my wife’s uterus. Now we have a healthy baby boy. I am so grateful to Dr. Vineet that he saved me from the ‘donor-sperm’ pain and my sperms were used due to this latest TESE technique. I will always be grateful to You for this. Thank You so much.
I came to Dr. Vineet after getting disappointed from all the quacks and herbal remedies for my Erectile Dysfunction(ED) treatment. I was embarrassed to talk about it with him, but his experienced approach made me comfortable to talk about my issues and fears. Fortunately, I got treated without any surgery, just medication and counseling. I am so grateful to Dr. Vineet to give my life back to me. He is really a gifted doctor.